ageLOC® Youth is a formula to provide enhanced nutritional benefits based on proprietary gene expression insights into healthy aging, and promote the years an individual can enjoy life being physically active, energetic, and healthy.1 It works by modulating the body's Aging Defense Mechanisms (ADMs) which result in broad spectrum, systemic youth preservation benefits.1 ADMs are mechanisms which function to maintain resistance to internal and external stressors known to accelerate aging (aging aggressors). These mechanisms are active in all tissues, but require healthy gene expression to function youthfully.
ADMs are classified into six categories, including mechanisms which support: antioxidant defense/protection, detoxification and stress response, DNA protection/repair and apoptosis, regulation of inflammation, tissue renewal, and regulation of metabolism. ADMs make up a network of mechanisms which work to defend against the effects of aging aggressors, resulting in systemic youth preservation benefits, for broad spectrum health. A unique formulation approach reviews independent scientific research, and screens a library of ingredients for compounds that positively influence gene expression related to ADMs. Although individual ageLOC Youth ingredients are found in the diets of some distinct populations, it is the combination of ingredients that is not likely to be achieved solely through dietary intake of any one population.
AGELOC YOUTH IS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT AND THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN THIS PRODUCT PAGE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
ageLOC Youth modulates Aging Defense Mechanisms (ADMs) resulting in systemic youth preservation benefits, including:1
- Reinforces the body's protection and repair mechanisms at the cellular level
- Helps balance healthy cellular response. Disruption of cellular response can spark a cascade of other aging effects
- Positively modulates systemic cytokine responses
- Supports cellular DNA damage protection/repair
- Provides cellular antioxidant protection
- Supports healthy brain structure and function
- Promotes cognition and memory
- Promotes sense of wellbeing and healthy mood
- Sustains overall cardiovascular health
- Promotes blood vessel integrity/elasticity, essential for healthy blood circulation
- Supports normal blood glucose control
- Supports healthy blood pressure regulation
- Supports healthy lipid metabolism
- Supports normal glucose metabolism
- Promotes optimal skin barrier function and protection
- Maintains optimal skin health
- Boosts bone health and supports bone structure and integrity
- Supports healthy joints and promotes healthy joint fluidity
- Provides ingredients important for healthy eye composition and protection
- Promotes eye health and supports healthy vision
- Enables optimal physical performance
- Promotes healthy immune function and response
- Supports a healthy immune system
Each ageLOC Youth softgel provides 250 IU of vitamin D3, 10 mcg of vitamin K2, 50 mg of citrus bioflavonoids including hesperidin and naringin, 33.33 mg of purple corn, 25 mg of alpha lipoic acid, 18.75 mg of quercetin, 12.5 mg of d-limonene, 9.375 mg of rosemary extract including carnosic acid, 7.5 mg of resveratrol, 7.5 mg of coenzyme Q10, 1.25 mg of lycopene, 1 mg of lutein, 0.25 mg of astaxanthin, and 527.5 mg of ultra-pure fish oil concentrate with 150 mg of EPA and 100 mg of DHA.
Take two softgels twice daily with morning and evening meals.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician prior to use if pregnant or lactating, or using prescription medication. Contains fish derived ingredients (anchovies, sardines, mackerel). Discontinue use of this product 2 weeks prior to and after surgery. Discontinue use and consult a physician if any adverse reactions occur.
30 day supply, 120 count bottle.
The information on this product page, including product descriptions, benefits, ingredients, recommended use, warnings, and how the product is supplied are for the US market only. For markets outside of the US, please visit www.nuskin.com and select the market of interest, or copy and paste the link below for approved marketing information about the product in your specific market:
United States: https://www.nuskin.com/catalog/us/en/product/01003763
Hong Kong: https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_HK/products/product.04003763.html
French Polynesia: https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/fr_PF/products/product.54003763.html
New Caledonia: https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/fr_NC/products/product.54003763.html
New Zealand: https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_NZ/products/product.16550001.html
South Korea: https://www.nuskinkorea.co.kr/app/sp/PhaPdList