mobilePDR® is the OFFICIAL drug information app from Prescriber’s Digital Reference® (PDR®), allowing healthcare professionals FREE access to the current drug prescribing information available. Fast and easy to use, mobilePDR® employs a simple, but powerful, search tool with access to thousands of drug summaries continually updated by PDR within a week of manufacturers' updates.
New to mobilePDR®?
Recent enhancements improve drug search and add robust content.
- Broader coverage of available brands and formulations on the market
- Search using detailed drug classes to compare drugs
- Descriptions give a brief summary of the medication including class, uses, major warnings
- Thorough indications, dosing, and administration section which may also include additional information such as clinical trial experience
- Detailed contraindications and precautions sections
- Adverse reactions are categorized by severity and have the onset and incidence rates noted
- Drug names linked to a drug interaction checker with the ability to easily check for multiple interactions
- Inclusion of information for discontinued drugs post- discontinuation
- References to clinical practice guidelines and clinical trial experience